Guidelines for Reviewers
When the section Editor contacts you as the candidate of the reviewers, you should ensure that the following points are fulfilled.
1. Have a strong background in chemistry
2. Have expertise that matches the topic of the reviewed paper
3. Complete the evaluation within two weeks
4. Have no conflict of interest with the topics
5. Treat the reviewed papers as high confidential documents
Upon agreeing to review the articles, the reviewers will evaluate the paper based on the following points:
1. The title and abstract shall meet the journal scope.
2. The type of manuscript shall be full-research papers, not salami papers. The length and format shall follow the journal requirements.
3. The originality and quality of the papers shall be evaluated based on the following categories:
A. Accept Submission; Only if the papers qualify all the journal requirements and no need further revision.
B. Revisions Required; Only if the papers have minor and major revision where the authors agree to revise the papers according to the comments.
C. Resubmit for Review; If the papers do not follow the journal requirements, need further experiments, and/or consist of unclear result and discussion.
D. Resubmit Elsewhere; If the topic of the paper is out of the scope, the papers have low originality, and/or unclear research problems.
E. Decline Submission; If the papers have major issues such as flaws the experimental procedure, inaccurate data, illogical discussion, and/or unreasonable claims.
F. See Comments; If the reviewers give the total decision to the editor.